Best Sound Editing
• The Dark Knight - Richard King
• Iron Man - Frank Eulner and Christopher Boyes
• Slumdog Millionaire - Tom Sayers
• WALL-E - Ben Burtt and Matthew Wood
• Wanted - Wylie Stateman
Best Sound Mixing
• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - David Parker, Michael Semanick, Ren Klyce, Mark Weingarten
• The Dark Knight - Lora Hirschberg, Gary Rizzo, Ed Novick
• Slumdog Millionaire - Ian Tapp, Richard Pryke, Resul Pookutty
• WALL-E - Tom Myers, Michael Semanick, Ben Burtt
• Wanted - Chris Jenkins, Frank A. Montaño, Petr Forejt
Why they still insist on breaking up editing and mixing, I'll never know.
Link, via Pro Sound News.
So multiple projects can get audio awards or alternatively so projects can get multiple audio awards. And audio itself needs the exposure!
Post a Comment